News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Problem with childs and multi language

Started by Maryonee, June 27, 2014, 18:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maryonee

I run VM 2.6.6 in 3 languages, NL, DE and EN. I use for each product 5 childproducts and use a custom field to show them in the product. When I translate the child products I get an error when saving: vmError: You are not an administrator or the correct vendor, storing of product cancelled

Strange enough it has saved some of the translations but not the 4th. I spend two days searching forums and trying nearly al mentioned solutions, none of them helped.

Now I disabled multi vendor, have only one admin/super user with ID 1, i can translate each child product seperately but not from the main product.
When creating a child product I get first this message:

vmError: Database error: createChild Duplicate entry '' for key 'slug' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_products_de_de` (`virtuemart_product_id`,`slug`) VALUES ("161","");
        vmError: Database error: createChild Duplicate entry '' for key 'slug' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb` (`virtuemart_product_id`,`slug`) VALUES ("161","");

And when I save it says that it is succesfully saved. Anybody here knows what causes this? The strange thing is that the first 7 products I created did not have any problems at all, it suddenly happened with the 8th.....

ajeje989

i have same problem

how did you solve it? I'm desperate

sebmolo

Do you have any update on that issue? I'm searching desperately for a solution.
Everytime I want to any translation i get the:
vmError: You are not an administrator or the correct vendor, storing of product cancelled ( but it is saved)
and for the children products, i cannot save any of them from the main product.