News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Orders being stored, Emails not being sent

Started by Mendi, June 24, 2014, 12:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mendi

I am using VirtueMart 2.6.6 (clean install) and Joomla 2.5.14. Set up a basic shop with a payment plugin for Virtuemart my bank provided and configured it to send emails to shopper and vendor when payments are done.

I am testing it and the shop is working, test payments confirmed and orders stored but emails are not being neither to the shopper nor to the vendor after the payment is done.

If I change the order status and click on "Notify Shopper" checkbox, email is sent correctly, so the PHP mailer is working and there isn't any email filter blocking it.
I searched for a solution for my problem in this forum but I could not find it. Thanks.

GJC Web Design

would suspect the payment plugin - is it up to date for 2.6.6?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Mendi

The paypal payment plugin sends the emails correctly, so yes the error is in the payment plugin my bank sent me. Can someone tell me where or what php file is resposible for cheking the order status and sending the emails to see if i can fix it?

Mendi

This is where the payment plugin updates the order status inside plgVmOnPaymentResponseReceived function:

$modelOrder = new VirtueMartModelOrders();
            $orderStatus = "C";
            $order['order_status'] = $orderStatus;
            $order['virtuemart_order_id'] = $virtuemart_order_id;
            $order['customer_notified'] = 0;
            $modelOrder->updateStatusForOneOrder($virtuemart_order_id, $order, TRUE);
            $cart->emptyCart();

Changing $order['customer_notified'] = 0 to 1 its not sending either, this part only updates the order status, I can't find the code that sends the email. Where inside Paypals plugin code does it send or tell VirtueMart to send the emails?