Klarna faktura - choose type Private person / Company not working

Started by kriss-ns, June 23, 2014, 09:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kriss-ns

Hi,

I have a problem with Klarna plugin, when company (radio box) is selected the "Personal number, First and Last Name" should be replaced with Organization number and company name. But this is not the case. And as shown on the screenshot, the person checkbox stays checked.

I got complaints from customer that that this is not the way the plugin should work.

Joomla 2.5
Virtuemart 2.6.0a and 2.6.6

I commented out the template override directory "cart", no changes.

Is this the intended behaviour?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Rune Rasmussen

We can confirm this issue, and add that it's also tested in latest versions with default template and settings.

Not impressed to see that none from the team has followed up on this yet.
Rune Rasmussen - https://www.syntaxerror.no/

Norwegian Translation Team

alatak

Hello
i have fixed this issue.
There will be a release tomorrow.

Rune Rasmussen

Rune Rasmussen - https://www.syntaxerror.no/

Norwegian Translation Team

Folk

Hi,

We are using joomla 2.5.28 and Virtuemart 2.6.14.

In the step choosing private person or company when I fill in the form and save the debug shows the data in an array including the company name.
In the next step when pressing comfirm order it loops back to choosing private person or company name and so on.

Then Klarna support tells us that they don't get the company name.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Folk

We got some help from Klarna to the first issue above, and it is solved.

But there is still a problem concerning the form.

In the Swedish language when clicking radio button for Company  "Företag" it shows the filed title for personal security number instead of the corporate registration number.

Is this something that the Virtuemart Team are able to change or is it to Klarna to do it? Will this be changed / overwritten when we update thru the VM All-In-One

alatak

Hello
QuoteWe got some help from Klarna to the first issue above, and it is solved.
how it has been solved ?

QuoteIn the Swedish language when clicking radio button for Company  "Företag" it shows the filed title for personal security number instead of the corporate registration number.
ok, i will check that

QuoteIs this something that the Virtuemart Team are able to change or is it to Klarna to do it?
it is the VM team. i will have a look

Folk

1/ Klarna did changes in the file klarnahandler.php. They changed how the module handles when there is a purchase from a company.  I will send you the file that Klarna have changed.

2/ I found in the payment_form.php that the same "social number" is used for both personal and corporate - and it works in the Klarna Merchant back-end so I do not have to change that. Now it works for my purpose = only for Companies.

I will only use the possibility to Companies and Organisations to buy on my site, so I took out the Private part in lines 189-92 in my file - payment_form.php - and set the Company button to not be hidden end to be active.

3/ Where to change the titel of the first form field "Företag namn" - Company name? It should be "Företagsnamn"

4/ I understand when talking to Klarna that the Klarna payment soon will be incorporated in Klarna checkout, maybe in the beginning of the summer (Q2).

alatak