News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

small bug: invoice editing with opera leads to vm sql error

Started by slammy, June 22, 2014, 11:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slammy

hi community,

I updated my live-site yesterday from vm 2.0.24c and jml 2.5.19 to vm 2.6.6 and jml 2.5.22. Glad to see all the new stuff, layoutchanges and improvements in vm. Thanks to the dev-team and community for vm 2.6.6!
While testing the Installation, I found a small bug - it seems to be an inputfield-parsing problem by the opera-browser or probably a problem with only my installation.
If I edit a order and reduce for e.g the amount of a product and save it - using the MS internet explorer - everything is fine. line is actualized and the total too - no errormessage. If I do the same - by using opera browser - the line is actualized right - but it leads to an vm-sql-error and the total is not being actualized:

vmError: updateSingleItem and UPDATE `#__virtuemart_orders` SET `order_total`=(SELECT sum(product_final_price*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=866)+`order_shipment`+`order_shipment_tax`+`order_payment`+`order_payment_tax`+0, `order_discountAmount`=(SELECT sum(product_subtotal_discount) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=866), `order_billDiscountAmount`=`order_discountAmount`+0, `order_salesPrice`=(SELECT sum(product_final_price*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=866), `order_tax`=(SELECT sum( product_tax*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=866), `order_subtotal`=(SELECT sum(ROUND(product_item_price, 2)*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=866),`order_billTaxAmount`= WHERE `virtuemart_order_id`=866

maybe it´s an problem with my Installation, but maybe someone of u like to test too and confirm here. Besides it´s not a bug for me as long as I can use another browser. I am happy to have line-based invoice editing now and can produce right invoices after reclamations and retoured goods in mixed orders. Great!

regards jens

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

slammy

hi milbo,

hope you´re doing fine. thx for the reply. no problem for me cause it works properly with ie (did not test chrome, firefox ... ). I was just interessted if other ppl facing the same. At all it confuses me a bit. Of course I did the Installation with sql and file-backup 3-times, because I first thought it was an error without message during the package-installation, but it remained everytime the same ... think I believe it´s my installation. Pls post if you can confirm, thank u.
regards jens