News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM 2.9.7 Product price saving error

Started by nzed, June 20, 2014, 12:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzed

I had a product with 3 prices, one Default and other two set for the same shopper group with the same price. Then I modified one of the same prices changing both the price and the shopper group. After saving successfully the admin shows me the Default price correctly and only another brand new price, nothing (price, group, rules) set in that.
And despite all of that, in the table yd2ql_virtuemart_product_prices I can see exactly what I wanted and saved, every field has correct value.
Tried to check from the other side, I got back to products page, then opened this product again. No change in the prices, only one default and one empty price was shown up. Database is still okay!
Then I deleted the empty price on admin, saved, and it showed up only the Default price. In the DB I could find only the default price, other two prices were deleted.

Tried another thing: added one more price (clicking on add new price, setting the cost price, saving, setting the group, saving), worked fine.
Added a third one the same way, but finally set to another group, and saved. DB was OK, admin showed the default price and the second price only.
Added a new price with a different cost, only the two above and the new was shown. In the DB I can see the third price that is not shown in the admin.
And so on...

Milbo

Thank you, found it.

The reason was that you are not in the shoppergroup. So the price got unset.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member