krofeta

Quote from: snot_m73 on May 24, 2013, 15:01:23 PM
I had same problem.
Server MAMP
Apache 2.0.63
PHP 5.3.2
Joomla 2.5.11
Virtuemart 2.0.20b

K2 installed with simple image gallery PRO.

Afert reading your support I had disabled plugin "button simple image gallery pro" -> everthing works again.
Hope this can help others
Thank you for your suggestion.

YES!!! thank you !!! I solved the problem!!

jackstall

Hi everyone, I have the similar problem...Iam using SJ_PLUS template from smartaddons and its using YT Framework for the whole site. I have discovered that when I disable plugin YT Framework my shop backend works as it should but its a problem for me because I have to use this framework cause its running the whole site! I can't simply disable it... So I guess one solution is to disable the plugin everytime I want to change store settings (which causes backend font size to be much bigger but I can live with that) and after the changes are made I can switch framework back on... But..I would be glad if someone could come up with a better solution  :)

jericho7

Quote from: snot_m73 on May 24, 2013, 15:01:23 PM
I had same problem.
Server MAMP
Apache 2.0.63
PHP 5.3.2
Joomla 2.5.11
Virtuemart 2.0.20b

K2 installed with simple image gallery PRO.

Afert reading your support I had disabled plugin "button simple image gallery pro" -> everthing works again.
Hope this can help others
Thank you for your suggestion.

Same problem here. Thank you!

Yesterday installed Simple Image Gallery Pro and then all tabs in admin of product view (for example) virtuemart were missing, save didn't work.

Now it's working again!