News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Adding more than two pictures

Started by ShreddedSports, June 04, 2014, 23:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShreddedSports

Hello,

I'm sorry for the silly question but for some reason when I try adding more than three images to my storefront only two appear. Can someone please advise me what I'm doing wrong? I'm running version 2.0.18a, and the bottom of my screen also says Joomla 2.5.8

It has also been asking me to update to 2.6.6 but I have been nervous to in case of issues. If someone could also guide me in the right direction there it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Dan

jenkinhill

2.0.18a was released in January last year and IIRC was buggy but I can't remember if there was a problem with the image scripting. Yes, you should certainly update as both Joomla & VM versions have known critical security problems.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0

Test the update on a backup copy of the live site. Update Joomla first. Be sure to use Joomla's extensions installer to update both VM components, main and aio. Do not uninstall the old version first. But note that you must have a minimum of PHP5.3.10 for the new versions to work.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum