News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Software Selling Template for Virtuemart 2 site - from Netbase team

Started by David Kan, August 28, 2012, 13:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

Helo,

We just release another template for Virtuemart 2.x.x and Joomla 2.5.x.

Full detail can be seen here: http://cmsmart.net

"The Amazing Virtuemart 2.0 templates packages
with all the wished - features
of software selling site on your own Virtuemart shop!"

Want to have a Virtuemart template to sell software, and Yes, here is the Virtuemar 2.0 template package for your site! We name it "Netbase Virtuemart Softmart Template for Joomla" which inspired from famous software selling website, and is not only a Virtuemart template, but also a full template packages with sample product data, default configuration of module and site operation...with a lot of improvement for Virtuemart 2.x.x template!

Just replace the logo and you can have Softmart style for your Virtuemart 2.x.x shop. And you can hire us to make custome change, or development for your own site.

• Install like normal Joomla template packages installation. Does not overide any Virtuemart files and you can update new Virtuemart version as much as you want.

• Packed with many Exclusive Virtuemart 2.x.x extensions which well – matched a Software theme style.

• All the Virtuemart icons is updated with the new look, light weight to bring your customer a professional feeling of software store.

• XHTML, CSS and Search Engine Friendly code of templates. You received PSD files + QuickStart + Virtuemart template folder + Joomla Virtuemart Softmart Templates installation file + packaged Virtuemart Extensions

There are 3 ways to use this template for your website:

Option 1: Install Quick Start Packages within 2 minutes, replace with your logo, and you are ready to go.

Option 2: Upload FTP Virtuemart Theme into your Virtuemart folder and use Softmart Virtuemart theme together with your current Joomla theme.

Option 3: Install Netbase Joomla Virtuemart Softmart Template like a normal Joomla template, and use complete new Softmart them for your site.

- 20 module positions, can satisfy your imagination in front - end store arrangement. All our module position is well-structured to maximize the website selling performance, shopper can easily find what they want to see, use their menu, navigate faster in a big site with many products sections, shop-owners can display products in left, right or center, display promotion in top corner, left, right, front-pages, footer or in middle of site...

- Packaged with Netbase Virtuemart Instant Keyword Suggestion Search Module with product category selection (unquie). All big ecommercial shops ( Ebay, Amazon... ) understand How to help client find product faster, and they focus on the central Search module on the Top of site structure to support this objective. Now we design the layout with that concept and develop a unique Search module for your Virtuemart shop.
Brand new Virtuemart Icon and Theme style which giving a very professional looking for your shop. The icons, graphic background are using throught Virtuemart FrontEnd, Virtuemart Category Pages, Virtuemart Product Detail Pages, Virtuemart Shopper Account, Virtuemart Cart and Check out Pages, Virtuemart Registration Pages...

- Packaged with Netbase Virtuemart Product Review module which is another unique Virtuemart Review and Rating module developed by Netbase Virtuemart team. The module can display lastest reviews with product rating start and price. Very good to go for your shopper as nowadays, 90% shopper will want to read products review, testimonials before decide to buy.

- Packaged with special Netbase Virtuemart Hozirontal log-in Module, best seller module of Netbase team, and well-located on Top of Templates to help your register easily log-in to enjoy their privilige membership policy.

- Product Detail pages is completly re-designed with Products Photo Slideshow, Stylish Thumbnail iCon for Additional product photo, Manufacturer Logo, Virtuemart Product Attribute, Deliver Icon, Rating & Review layout together with other categories display at the bottom of product detail page.

- Packaged with Product Slide Show in Front Pages, Social Network Button on every pages, your Facebook, Youtube, Twitter account to be linked in footer, Top menu Drop Down, Virtuemart Category Drop Down, very nested path way module, Virtuemart Promotion Products in Front pages modules and detail pages, and supported multi-languages

http://cmsmart.net

http://cmsmart.net/virtuemart-themes-and-templates/netbase-virtuemart-softmart-template-detail

Thank you

David Kan

muctau191

Hi
This is amazing template. But I could n't find it on your website. Can you please tell me where I could get this one
Waiting for your answer...
Thanks

David Kan

Hi
Thank you so much for your interest in our product. However, this template is no longer available for sales. Please choose another template at http://virtuemart-templates.cmsmart.net/virtuemart-templates
Maybe you will find a better alternative.  :P
Thanks

muctau191

Yes, I have done many times but I could not find what I want. I really like this old template :(
Could you resell it to me?
Thanks

David Kan