News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Multiple Color Swatches Virtuemart Extension

Started by David Kan, May 27, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jörgen

Hello David

Tried Your demo, can´t get it to work :(

I have put the first Product  (PR21) in the cart, tried parent, black, green and red. Four product get into the cart but they are the same. No matter what color I choose I only get the blue product. Why is this ?
Once You have choosen black, blue och red You can´t return to the first "parent" product without using the back button, the blue product gets invisible. Why is this?

I am using WIN 7 and IE 11.0.15.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

David Kan

Hi

Thank you for your comment!

The demo: http://cmsmart.net/demo/virtuemart-color-swatch-extension was fixed.

Now you can choose any color of the main product and get it distinguished (with the color custom field beside) in the cart page.

Yeah, unfortunately, you have to use the back button to return the parent product page. What's a better way? Can you suggest an idea?

How does the blue product get invisible? I don't get this point when trying the demo.

Jörgen

Hello David

To me it is invisible. When You have tested a couple of the other colours there is no way to reach the parent product from the details page.
If I test any of the colors I know can´t get back to the blue product. This can perhaps be solved by making custom item nr 1 the blue version,
but I am not so sure about that.

Anyway, I now see that this is actually nothing for me. If I have a shop with red, blue, green and black underwear they all need to have their
own SKU and stock handling. This does not seem to be the case and it is therefore not the right solution for me. But thanks for Your effort.
I don´t see why I should use an ecommerce solution if I don´t need to keep stock of my inventory? All the products I sell are products
that have a SKU and real inventory.

Actually custom fields without stock Control must be fairly limited and another type of demo product would probably better illustrate
how to use it. This actual product is not a good example.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

David Kan

#CHANGELOG

Version 2.1.0 Updated: 2015, May 11

Joomla 3.4.1 & Virtuemart 3.0.8

Fixed bugs

- Do not save color swatches in the backend

- Add to cart products on the category page but fails to save on the shopping cart page

- Duplicate color swatches in the details page

- Uploading images but the thumbnails stored in the Gallery

- Removed the system plugin as Virtuemart shows custom fields on the category page

rohanhanumnate

For only this part : Can you please tell me what code I need to change for that "Duplicate Images in product details page when we click on Zoom".

baoquocmt159

Hi rohanhanumnate,

You can see it in the 'plugins/vmcustom/color_swatch/assets/js/js.js.php'

Thank you !

rohanhanumnate

And What code I need to change in that file?

David Kan

Hello Rohan,

Which version do you use Virtuemart Color Swatch? The latest version is Joomla 3.4 and VM 3.0.8 that fixed the duplicate images issue (on the details page)

If you have already bought the extension, please come to our help desk for further inquiries: http://cloodo.com/projects/cmsmart-support

rohanhanumnate

I am using Vertuemart color swatch Version 1.0

Vertuemart Version 2.6

Joomla version 2.5

I want to fixed that in this version only.....

Please Suggest me necessary changes for this version only.

baoquocmt159

Hi rohanhanumnate,

Please create issue on cloodo.com, give Admin account and FTP accont, i will fix the error for you.

Thank you !

David Kan

Quote from: rohanhanumnate on June 03, 2015, 10:05:42 AM
I am using Vertuemart color swatch Version 1.0

Vertuemart Version 2.6

Joomla version 2.5

I want to fixed that in this version only.....

Please Suggest me necessary changes for this version only.

Hi rohanhanumnate,

Hope your issue has been resolved. If you have any problems, please contact us soon to get our support.

Thank you so much!

David Kan

Feedback from our customer :D
QuoteThe customer support is as good as the product. They bent over backwards helping us integrate it on a difficult page, we would've been stuck without their consistent support. Thank you so much!

David Kan

Hello,
You can get the 15% discount when use this coupon code: MerryXmas2016

David Kan

CHANGELOG

Version 2.5.0 Updated: 2016, Jan 14

+ New: Ordering images in Gallery of color (by Name, Time and Random).

+ Fixed: Optimize display color (remove unnecessary element to improve speed).

+ Fixed: Refine layout of plugin in Horizontal and Vertical.

+ Fixed: Configuration manager of plugin in admin.

+ Fixed: Display color and represented image of color in category page.

+ Fixed: Display represented image of color in email order notification.

David Kan

CMSmart is going to enjoy VietNam traditional Tet from 08 February 2016 to 13 February 2016
We also offer 15% discount for all extensions with couponcode: TET2016