News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Update from 2.6.0 to 2.6.6 and the vm button disappear from menu in admin panel

Started by teraviva, May 31, 2014, 18:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teraviva

Hello, i Update VM from 2.6.0 to 2.6.6 and the vm button disappear from menu in admin panel. I have no Xmap plugin, and dont use any extensions exept akeeba backup and free template t3_bs3_blank for T3 framework. Shop is work, but i don`t see it in admin panel. Please help!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

teraviva

Thank you for the link. I have read it and decide to do another try.

So i noticed this:
When I Updated Vm from VM button "update" at the sidebar — button in the admin panel disappeared.
Updated from AIO — same result.
Then I went to previous backup before update, and install files 2.6.6 and aio with extensions manager — button still there.
I hope this information will help someone.

jenkinhill

The live Akeeba updater has been removed as it caused too many problems and Joomla's own updater is now used. This was posted a few weeks ago: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=123808.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum