Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

migrate to 2.6 only feature products in the frontend

Started by Brigitte Kuschel , April 23, 2014, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brigitte Kuschel

Hello,

first to say. I love virtuemart.

i upgrated from 2.0 to 2.6 i have a problem. my Products don't show up in the front-end. In the backend everything is ok.

i used the database-tools of virtuemart to upgrade the tables. There is no error.

then i start migration at virtuemart. i get an error

vmError: port Products db error Table 'xb0589_db23.jos_vm_product' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `jos_vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `jos_vm_product_mf_xref` ON `jos_vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Products db error SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `#__vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `#__vm_product_mf_xref` ON `#__vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000

The result is, that my products don't show in the frontend.

If they are featured products, then they show normal. I see this also in the table virtuemart_products: the field product_speziel = '1'

Was this wrong? I see everything fine in the backend, but no products in the front-end.

You can see it here www.trend-alm.de. ALl the products are featured.

Please help me. Thank you very much.

Brigitte