News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Login form fields mixed language 2.0.26d

Started by gcarne, April 22, 2014, 18:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gcarne

I am using en-GB and de-DE in VM 2.0.26d. If the user goes to "your account details" in English, all field titles are in English. If the user switches to German, some field titles are in German, but most of them are in English. It appears to me that not all field titles are available in the file de_DE.com_virtuemart.ini.

Is this different in VM 2.6 or am I missing out on something? Language override works for these fields, but it is quite a few fields that do not get translated so a more slick solution would be better than doing override on each field.

Joomla 2.5.19
VirtueMart 2.0.26d

jjk

If you installed the latest german language pack on the (old) 2.0.26d version, you will have some mismatches, because the structure of the language files was changed recently. I'll try to provide a completely translated old language 2.0.26d language pack within the next few days.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

gcarne

Thanks jjk, am waiting for your next post.

gcarne

SOLVED

Downloaded and installed the latest language packs. Mixed languages is gone and all is well :-)

stawebnice

Hi, where could I find Czech translations for Virtuemart 2.0.26d, please? using newer translation package only creates mess and I cannot update because the template does not handle it - I get black page.