News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Frontend Image graphics display

Started by super_dave, April 20, 2014, 06:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

super_dave

I'm using the virtuemart modules to bring in featured products and random products into my home page. I do like how the images fade in and change between the images in the product description, however I'm not a fan of the block display.

Not only do I dislike the block display, but it is also buggy in that sometimes the images come in at 25% of their tumbnail size and look like a 36px wide image.

Is there a way to turn off only the block display but leave the fade? I could turn off both if necessary as I'm not fully attached to the fade in/out. I would of course prefer a backend way to do so, but am not opposed to changing a script/file if necessary.

I ask that please tell me the absolute path if you're goingt o assist with code alteration as I'm not a full out Virtuemart developer and would need to know the exact file and location to alter  :D.

Thanks for your assistance.

jenkinhill

Default VM modules do not use image changes/transitions so I can only assume you are using some third party modules/templates. In which case you should ask the supplier.
See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum