News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 Template

Started by Eugen S., April 16, 2012, 21:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugen S.

Maybe interesting for all of you. We have a new template for Joomla 2.5 and VirtueMart 2.0.6+

Demo Link: http://jdemo.mowebso.com/25_templates/ecommerce/

Link to product: http://www.developing-and-design.com/de/joomla/templates/virtuemart-2-ecommerce.html

Following some screenshots  ;)

Send me a pm ;-)

Tom Goedhart

Does anyone know wich version this is? I have 3.2.15 now, but it doesn't show the prices...

Bruce Morgan

Looks interesting.  It appears to folows the basic layout (in some respects) that was available with VM1.1.  I might be able to incorporate it inot my Rocketheme zephyr template.  I will need to see if the whole custome fields - parent/child mess is fixed first before I can decide.

On the demo site the registration links take you to what appears to be a Joomla 1.5 type registration screen.  Would you be able to show a registration modeule that included all of the field necessary for a user to check out?

Eugen S.

Quote from: Tom Goedhart on April 19, 2012, 16:48:19 PM
Does anyone know wich version this is? I have 3.2.15 now, but it doesn't show the prices...

Hi Tom,

just use your download id which you got after the purchase and download the latest version. We updated it for vm 2.0.6 already.
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Attached an image which shows the registration form. Its a Joomla 2.5 installation

Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Hello,

We now have a quickstart installation which allows you to have a 1:1 copy of our demo page on your ftp which is a good starting point.
Send me a pm ;-)

ornicom

I bought your Virtuemart Template on 05 August
After installation I found a problem on the mainmenu setting
As the website where the template is installed is multilingual, I cannot set the mainmenu attribute to two menus in the same time (for the two languages)
If I set one menu to the attribute mainmenu and set the other menu to be on the same place that the mainmenu, it is not exactly in the same place and there is a line on the bottom. The design looks not professional

I have open a ticket on your support the same day, so six days ago and I have not received a response from you !

As I need to go on I have continue the setting of the template
I was surprised to know that the slideshow and the product module WAS NOT INCLUDE inside the template
(but if you look the demo site of the template, you can see the slideshow and the product module inside the demo)
So why pay more for the template if you have the same that the virtuemart theme ???

To not loose time, waiting your response
I bought the slideshow and the product module today
After setting the two modules and the two plugins (delivered in the same time), noting work
The slideshow not show the picture configured in standard and not show new picture configured
The product module seem to have no connection the virtuemart !
I have the message "no product found"

I forecast to change the template of an eshop website in few days
Now I need to wait a response of you, I cannot change or add a product because the migration is already done and wait you
I loose money because of you

If you are in holiday you MUST inform your customer and/or disabled the possiblity to buy on your site
IT'S A SITUATION UNACCEPTABLE AND I WROTE THIS MESSAGE TO INFORM ALL PEOPLE

Ornicom

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Ohmy

I have an issue with the VM2 template by you guys at developing and design.com

I've asked you numerous times bout the bugs with it,  but seems you have gone off the radar once you got our money about how to fix it.

We have an issue that when a user checks out it proceeds to the waiting to redirect to paypal but it also shows a list of links to the left along with the contents of the cart, it looks tacky and 2nd rate. We asked the creator how to get rid of this but till this day no answers forthcoming.

See the image attached...and we have done as you said and unpublish all header mods...but no success

We also need to know how to change the cart button with our own picture

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Eugen S.

Quote from: Ohmy on November 09, 2013, 14:09:18 PM
I have an issue with the VM2 template by you guys at developing and design.com

I've asked you numerous times bout the bugs with it,  but seems you have gone off the radar once you got our money about how to fix it.

We have an issue that when a user checks out it proceeds to the waiting to redirect to paypal but it also shows a list of links to the left along with the contents of the cart, it looks tacky and 2nd rate. We asked the creator how to get rid of this but till this day no answers forthcoming.

See the image attached...and we have done as you said and unpublish all header mods...but no success

We also need to know how to change the cart button with our own picture

Quote from: Ohmy on November 09, 2013, 05:09:59 AM
Eugen i have asked you this issue time and time again and you still to this day have remained so silent.

I have an issue with your template and i need answers.

I'm none to impressed by your lack of support, and thought to give you a last chance before i go public with my questions and list all the issues your not supporting buyers of your VM2 template with at developing and design.com

I told you about when a user checks out they get the waiting to go to paypal message, but there is numerous index file links to the left hand side of the check out process.

You said unpublish      Please check all header-a-f positions and unpublish.   i did this and nothing happens stil lthe web links are to the left.

My developer also asked you numerous questions in skype but you are not answering.

1- the meowebso theme already contain a folder named com_virtumart so should we had to overite the files
2- When we do check out, we will get this page see the picture

This page contains some index of our site, we do not want to show that or want to repalce it with 'Thanks you for your purchase' text how can we do that?

3- Also how to change the cart button with our own picture

So your answers are needed, i told you i am on a time critical launch of my site..!!!

The reason for the bad support is because we moved to Berlin in the last couple of days.

Tomorrow morning our work starts again and we will answer and solve all your problems. I promise !!!

Please apologize this circumstances.

Kind regards
Eugen
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

We answered your mail today.

Please apologize the delay as we moved to berlin in the last couple of days. This made it hard for us to start work on time.
Send me a pm ;-)

petrovm

Almost 8 months after purchasing the bundle I finally got in a mood to give it another go so I need some help.

I'm looking to create a new preset named "Preset 5" within the mowebso_ecommerce template and assign it to a custom style named "Style 5" which is associated with style5.css.
The reason behind this is to try to stay out of the way to future updates.
If I got this assumption wrong please advice otherwise.

Anyway, in a process of doing this I got stack at adding the new Style 5 (that should associate to style5.css) which I cannot make it to appear under Templates Manager: Edit Style>Style tab>CSS Style drop-down menu... Only Style 1 - 4 are still there.

Thanks,

piperpilot

Hi, I just purchased your template, where do I find the Quickstart?  I'd like to work with your fully configured demo as the starting point.

Eugen S.

Send me a pm ;-)