News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Responsive View Problem

Started by raunhar, February 15, 2017, 11:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raunhar

Joomla Version: 3.6.5
VM Version: 3.0.18
Template Supplier : Virtuemarttemplates.net
URL: http://corporate-gifts.net
I have set the main page as VM Front Page.
On the computer, the view is proper, but the site is viewed on the mobile, the Featured and the Latest Products are showing very small image.

The other thing is that the Featured Products Title is not showing on the page.

How do I get these corrected.

Jörgen

Hello Raunhar

You should talk to Your template supplier, he will know what he has designed for mobiles.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

raunhar

The template was purchased more than a year back. Now the support subscription has expired.

Any solution to the Featured Products Title.

loppan

Man, if you're using paid extensions and / or templates, and are in need of support after the subscription has expired, you kind of need to extend your subsription so the provider can give you support :).

I find it hard to believe anyone would be up for giving support to someone else's paid extensions for free...

raunhar

The subscription expired, and as a rule, support should be provided by the developer, if not updates.
But when no support is provided by the developer, where should we go.
Why is the forum for?

Jörgen

Hello

The forum is to help people with people that have problems with the virtuemart core. Extensions add a new dimension and not having the code makes it even more difficult to support. Sharing the code could be a copyright breech and is probably not a solution. People are giving free advice in this forum if they can, but it can be hard to request such a support. Why can You not get support from Your template supplier ? When did the problem arise ? You will not give us much to go on. Has it ever worked as expected ? Did You expect others to jump in right away on a project a template designer has bailed ?

This works on basically free contribution from Virtuemart members.

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

raunhar

OK, Lets leave the responsive view problem.
But can anyone help on showing the Featured Products title on the VM Front page. It should be related to Virtue Mart and not any template.
If I show any other, say Top Ten, the Title shows, but not the Featured Products

Jörgen

Has it ever worked ? When did it stop working ? This is defintively a template issue:

.category-view h4, .featured-view h4 {
    display: none;

This css is from the file vm-avant.css

Change to inherit for example to make it visible.

As I see it this should then not have been working for more than a year ..... If You haven´t updated the template recently ....

Regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

raunhar

Jörgen

You're welcome

Jörgen @ kreativ fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum