News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Change order of Shop owner address fields

Started by dezinezone, April 17, 2014, 00:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dezinezone

Hello,
I have been searching the forum for the answer to this for quite some time and am unable to find the answer.
I need to change the order of the shop owner address fields. I have attached a screenshot to clarify what I mean. I need the order of the fields to be;

That Popcorn Shack
1582 Eggert Road
Amherst, New York
United States
(xxx) xxx-xxxx

I also want to remove the owners name and salutation (Mr.)
Any help in finding the correct file to modify would be greatly appreciated.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

dezinezone

Hello Has no one else in the US never needed to change this order? I am fairly new to VM but have been using Joomla since 1.0 If someone could just lead me in the correct direction that would be great.

jenkinhill

You need to tell us exactly which version of VM you are currently using first!  See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0

And please don't bump 1/2 day old messages as it then looks like the answer has been found and the topic may be ignored.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dezinezone

Sorry about bumping the post.
I am using:
Joomla! 2.5.17
VM 2.0.26d

jenkinhill

OK in VM2.0.26x and the current version (2.6) you can try editing the template header in the invoices/email editor tab (under Shop menu). You can remove the placeholders, {vm:vendorname} and {vm:vendoraddress} and type in the vendor name/address in your preferred layout.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dezinezone

Ok I am talking about the actual about us page that auto generates the contact information from the information entered in Shop > Shopper Information Please take a look at the screenshot in my original post. I need to remove the salutation and the owner name along with changing the positions of the other information.
Thank you for your help.