News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Prices in zero

Started by x.marlon.x, April 16, 2014, 17:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x.marlon.x

Hello, I installed a store, and I want the price 0,00 visible front-end, and that putting the price at zero since the configuration of the product and keep the changes in the price front view me disappears.

Thanks in advance.

I'm using: J2.5.4 and VM2.0.26

jenkinhill

You should update Joomla & VM. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0

If you are asking how to display a zero price then set it to 0.001
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

x.marlon.x

This works perfectly!

Now if I may make another query, maybe you can help me.

In this same online store, I need the number of quantity is add to the total price, also the amount of total product to be displayed in the cart, I need this number if displayed within productdetails when changing the ah amount without clicking add to cart .. This I do so to make a kind of budget before adding product with quantities to bag ..

If you have or know something and it's not so annoying .. can you tell me stuff! your help help us much at all!

sorry for my english.. i use a translator...

jenkinhill

You will need to write (or pay a programmer to write)  a plugin to change the VM core function to do what you ask.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

x.marlon.x

I'm interested ...! need a developer..

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK