News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Blank Products and Media file section.

Started by Mart DOP, April 14, 2014, 19:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mart DOP

Hi,

Recently i was adding products into my Virtuemart. Then i got an endless spinning wheel which ended as a page timed out. When i got back in the admin backend, my virtuemart Media file page was blank (all white) and same for my products page. The rest of virtuemart sections are loading fine. Its just those 2 tabs that are no longer working.

Did you guys heard of that before? And do you have a fix to this? I tried to uninstall the component and re-install. Tried to overwrite the VM files by the original ones too, no success.

Updated my PHP version to 5.5 and updated Virtuemart to 2.6, still no success. Currently on Joomla 2.5.14

Thanks for the response.

Martin

Ghost

First off, do you have error reporting enabled?

Mart DOP

When i turn error on i get:

Strict Standards: Declaration of VirtueMartModelMedia::store() should be compatible with VmModel::store(&$data) in ../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/media.php on line 439

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ../libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ../libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Mart DOP

Sometimes my Products section will load plain Html. Sometimes blank.