News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Users can't add/edit Shipping addresses (VM2.6)

Started by GeekSupplies, April 10, 2014, 03:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeekSupplies

Hello!

I have been having alot of issues lately since I both updated virtuemart and installed a new RocketTheme template.  I have managed to fix most issues, but now I am stumped!  Users are not able to add or edit shipping addresses.

What happened back when it used to work: In the cart when clicking add/edit shipment address, you fill it all out and click save, then it goes back to the cart and you can select your new shipping address

Where it now goes wrong: in the car clicknig add/edit shipping address works fine, ir brings up the fields, you fill it all out and click save.  From here instead of going to the cart, it goes to 'Your Account details' 'shopper information' screen which shows my login details etc. down the bottom there is a 'ship to' title and it only has the option of 'add/edit shipment address' it does not have the shipping address i just saved.  If i go back to the cart, it is not there either.

If you want to test it my website is www.geeksupplies.com.au

any help would be greatly appreciated.

jjk

You might have to disable rokbooster if you use VirtueMart. Looks to me like it adds a cache to the cart, which most likely doesn't work.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations