News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Payment Methods Error

Started by vortex471, August 17, 2017, 20:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortex471

I have just tried adding a payment method which saves fine but once saved in Joomla/Virtuemart it comes up with the page attached in the screenshot with no Joomla site which means no save button.
Ive search these forums for the same error but can not find anything - can anybody help?

Virtuemart 3.2.2 and Joomla 2.5

Thanks in advance

jenkinhill

Whay are you using an old version of Joomla for a new site? Latest Joomla version is 3.7.5 
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

vortex471

It's not a new site I've had this site going for years before Joomla 3 was out and can't risk any modules not migrating correctly.
It did say Virtuemart was Joomla 2 compatible?
It's only the PayPal configuration page that does this everything else works fine.

Ghost

This usually means a PHP error. Enable error reporting in VM configuration.

vortex471

Thank you for your reply Ghost.
Having turned the debug mode on this comes up on every back-end page:

"Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rickingh/public_html/site/libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rickingh/public_html/site/libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654"

Ghost

Quick search tells me your Joomla and PHP versions are incompatible. There are several options. From upgrading Joomla to downgrading PHP to manually editing the incompatible script.