News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart 2.6.0 installation problem

Started by rouben, April 08, 2014, 17:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rouben

Apache/1.3.42 (Unix) PHP/5.3.13   I think that my server have the mininmal requirments .

cgrooms

I had the same issue I had to act fast so I looked in my server log saw this errror
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'vmRequest' not found plugins/vmcustom/specifiation/specification.php on line 98

So i commented out line and was able to get it running again. This may not be a recommend fix by virtuemart because this is editing the core code.

I could not use the virumart update because of php restrictions. I hope this helps for someone that is looking for a quick fix on the blank page.

//      public function plgVmAddToSearch(&$where,&$PluginJoinTables,$custom_id)
//      {
//              if ($keyword = vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' ')) {
//                      $db = JFactory::getDBO();
//                      if ($this->_name != $this->GetNameByCustomId($custom_id)) return;
//                      $keyword = '"%' . $db->getEscaped( $keyword, true ) . '%"' ;
//                      $where[] = $this->_name .'.`custom_specification_default1` LIKE '.$keyword;
//                      $PluginJoinTables[] = $this->_name ;
//              }
//              return true;
//      }

Clay-D

Quote from: cgrooms on April 17, 2014, 06:56:55 AM
I had the same issue I had to act fast so I looked in my server log saw this errror
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'vmRequest' not found plugins/vmcustom/specifiation/specification.php on line 98

So i commented out line and was able to get it running again. This may not be a recommend fix by virtuemart because this is editing the core code.

I could not use the virumart update because of php restrictions. I hope this helps for someone that is looking for a quick fix on the blank page.

//      public function plgVmAddToSearch(&$where,&$PluginJoinTables,$custom_id)
//      {
//              if ($keyword = vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' ')) {
//                      $db = JFactory::getDBO();
//                      if ($this->_name != $this->GetNameByCustomId($custom_id)) return;
//                      $keyword = '"%' . $db->getEscaped( $keyword, true ) . '%"' ;
//                      $where[] = $this->_name .'.`custom_specification_default1` LIKE '.$keyword;
//                      $PluginJoinTables[] = $this->_name ;
//              }
//              return true;
//      }

THIS ACTUALLY FIXED MY PROBLEM!!!  ;D
website is back online.

but does it mean that the next VM update, I should not replace this file?

Milbo

vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' '))

acutally it is enough to replace the vmRequest by vRequest. and again it means that you did not update correctly the AIO, because it is correctly in the installer
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

nods

I got this error also: PHP Fatal error: Class 'vmRequest' not found in MYSITE/plugins/vmcustom/specification/specification.php on line 98

Total white out screen, couldn't access front end.

My host had just updated my php to 5.4.

They advised: to disable the vmcustom plugin.

The site is now working.

But the plugin must have been there for a reason. Does anyone know what is the proper fix?

Thank you in advance.

Milbo

This is the fix! and AGAIN  it means that you did not update correctly the AIO

Quote from: Milbo on May 11, 2014, 21:56:39 PM

vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' '))

acutally it is enough to replace the vmRequest by vRequest. and again it means that you did not update correctly the AIO, because it is correctly in the installer
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member