Author Topic: Virtuemart 2.6.0 installation problem  (Read 10913 times)

rouben

• Beginner
Re: Virtuemart 2.6.0 installation problem
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 15:24:42 pm »
Apache/1.3.42 (Unix) PHP/5.3.13   I think that my server have the mininmal requirments .

cgrooms

• Beginner
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 06:56:55 am »
I had the same issue I had to act fast so I looked in my server log saw this errror
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'vmRequest' not found plugins/vmcustom/specifiation/specification.php on line 98

So i commented out line and was able to get it running again. This may not be a recommend fix by virtuemart because this is editing the core code.

I could not use the virumart update because of php restrictions. I hope this helps for someone that is looking for a quick fix on the blank page.

//      public function plgVmAddToSearch(&$where,&$PluginJoinTables,$custom_id)
//      {
//              if ($keyword = vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' ')) {
//                      $db = JFactory::getDBO();
//                      if ($this->_name != $this->GetNameByCustomId($custom_id)) return;
//                      $keyword = '"%' . $db->getEscaped( $keyword, true ) . '%"' ;
//                      $where[] = $this->_name .'.`custom_specification_default1` LIKE '.$keyword;
//                      $PluginJoinTables[] = $this->_name ;
//              }
//              return true;
//      }

Clay-D

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2014, 20:31:30 pm »
I had the same issue I had to act fast so I looked in my server log saw this errror
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'vmRequest' not found plugins/vmcustom/specifiation/specification.php on line 98

So i commented out line and was able to get it running again. This may not be a recommend fix by virtuemart because this is editing the core code.

I could not use the virumart update because of php restrictions. I hope this helps for someone that is looking for a quick fix on the blank page.

//      public function plgVmAddToSearch(&$where,&$PluginJoinTables,$custom_id)
//      {
//              if ($keyword = vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' ')) {
//                      $db = JFactory::getDBO();
//                      if ($this->_name != $this->GetNameByCustomId($custom_id)) return;
//                      $keyword = '"%' . $db->getEscaped( $keyword, true ) . '%"' ;
//                      $where[] = $this->_name .'.`custom_specification_default1` LIKE '.$keyword;
//                      $PluginJoinTables[] = $this->_name ;
//              }
//              return true;
//      }

THIS ACTUALLY FIXED MY PROBLEM!!!  ;D
website is back online.

but does it mean that the next VM update, I should not replace this file?

Milbo

• Virtuemart Projectleader
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • VM3.2 Cached and Optimized
    • VM3 Extensions
  • VirtueMart Version: VirtueMart 3 on joomla 3
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2014, 21:56:39 pm »
Code: [Select]
vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' '))

acutally it is enough to replace the vmRequest by vRequest. and again it means that you did not update correctly the AIO, because it is correctly in the installer
I should fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

nods

• Beginner
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2014, 18:42:07 pm »
I got this error also: PHP Fatal error: Class 'vmRequest' not found in MYSITE/plugins/vmcustom/specification/specification.php on line 98

Total white out screen, couldn't access front end.

My host had just updated my php to 5.4.

They advised: to disable the vmcustom plugin.

The site is now working.

But the plugin must have been there for a reason. Does anyone know what is the proper fix?

Thank you in advance.

Milbo

• Virtuemart Projectleader
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • VM3.2 Cached and Optimized
    • VM3 Extensions
  • VirtueMart Version: VirtueMart 3 on joomla 3
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2014, 19:38:12 pm »
This is the fix! and AGAIN  it means that you did not update correctly the AIO

Code: [Select]
vmRequest::uword('custom_specification_name1', null, ' '))

acutally it is enough to replace the vmRequest by vRequest. and again it means that you did not update correctly the AIO, because it is correctly in the installer
I should fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member