News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with Add-to-Cart fields

Started by gcarne, April 06, 2014, 02:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gcarne

I have posted this problem before without any response. I have now investigated further and have a better explanation of exactly when the problem appears.

Attachment "Add to cart good": Shows how the Add to Cart fields should look.

Attachment "Add to cart bad": Shows how the Add to Cart fields look like after using child + custom filed with plug-in and stockable.

Attachment "Add to cart reason": If I un-check the box "Parent variant", the Add to Cart buttons are good. If I check the box, which in my case is necessary to show the selectable product variants, the Add to Cart buttons are bad. I can switch back and forth checking and un-checking the box, and the Add to Cart buttons follows suit with good and bad layouts.

I have not made any changes to any css-files, they are all original.

Does anyone know of a fix to this problem?

Joomla 2.5.19
VirtueMart 2.0.26d

[attachment cleanup by admin]

gcarne

MODERATOR or VM-Guru pleeeeease help if you can. I have seen several others here in the forum that have the same phenomenon, but no post on the subject. It in fact applies only to products that have custom field with plug-in and stock. Other test I have done all put the three add-to-cart fields in the right order and with the proper distance to each other. Technically it still works ok for me, but it looks sloppy.

gcarne

I found out it was an "unspecified design feature" by the template designer.

SOLVED