News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[partly solved] vmError: renderMail get Template failed - Paypal issue

Started by lindapowers, April 02, 2014, 20:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindapowers

Hi VM 2.5.5 Joomla 2.5.19

The problem here is quite strange:

We recieved and error email: Error with paypal payment method in your store, details in paypal.2.log.php

The result was an order which was payed correctly via paypal remaining "pending".

When we manually update the order to "confirmed" we recieved the following notice at VM backend:

vmError: renderMail get Template failed: The selected vmtemplate is not existing

Looking at the paypal log we see this:

It says error IPN invalid validation (or something like that sorry, is in spanish the message).

If you need the entire log or more details just let me know.

Regards

Milbo

Quote from: lindapowers on April 02, 2014, 20:02:44 PM

vmError: renderMail get Template failed: The selected vmtemplate is not existing

To fix this, I need your template settings. Standard template of joomla, and selected template in vm. The other is the typical IPN problem. Various posts about it. We added all tricks we now, but sometimes it is just a paypal error.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lindapowers

Yag_lightroom_etemplate from yagendoo, the settings in VM for template just are set to "use joomla by default".

You mean template settings inside VM?

lindapowers

Installed 2.6.0 and the error still showed but found the reason:

Our template from yagendoo has a parameter "language by default" which if set to spanish as it was it showed that error message, if we select "all" the message is not displayed anymore in VM.

Regards