Manually change Order Status stopped working after update to 2.0.26d

Started by Dakure, March 19, 2014, 17:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakure

Hi ,

I am  under VM2.0.26d and J.2.5.19.

After update to 2.0.26d Manually change Order Status stopped working.

Paypal seems to work fine. Order status change happens with confirmed normally.
It´s just when you try to do it manually. When you click update it jumps to the control panel and changes are not aplied.

I am using Vm-emails manager from interamind and seems to work well but can be the cause of this or its really a bug?

jenkinhill

Works fine for me in 2.0.26d and nobody else has reported the same problem (and there have been around 100,000 downloads of 26d).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gpessoa

Hi
I had the same problem, but I logout admin
Cleaned the cache in VM and Local
Rebooted
Et voila! Works fine!
J 3.10.5; VM 3.4.2; PHP 7.2.34

slammy

I did had that earlier too in vm 2.0.24 x. When I did this at the overview-page it behaved similiar to your exp but it worked using this functionality e in the order-details-view ...

Dakure

thanks for your help guys... But I  tried everything and still stuck here...

1.- Cache...

2.- Details view...

3.- Disabled all components modules and plugins...

4.- reinstalled on top joomla and vm ...

The only thing I noticed is that when installed the php version was 5.3.28 and now I see is updated to 5.4.26 without advise from server, This can be the reason?

Any clue on what to look next will be something really nice after 5 days battling...

Thanks anyway!

Milbo

What means manually changing of the order status stopped working? Do you use the function in the order edit or the one on the list? Please enable vmdebug and open the console of for example firebug.

I develop myself on php5.4 so there shouldnt be a problem.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member