News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shopper group name price image

Started by gpessoa, March 17, 2014, 21:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K&K media production

If the user is in group 3,4,5 and 6 he will become 4 images with this code. Use from second step else if and the user will see only one image for the first hit. In this case the user will see only the image for group ID 3. If he should see image 6, you must begin with if group 6, else if group 5, else if group 4 and so on.

gpessoa

Hi Maik,
I created a few client tests an also a few products tests with the all shopper groups prices.
I run a few tests and found that this script as it is doesn´t work for me.

As I already told you, there are products that I sell who do not have prices for certain shopper groups because I don't have price for them.
Example certain products that I don't resell, but even the reseller user can buy them with retail or retail best price, based on the shopper group he belongs.
Using the script as it is, and changes that you said, happens the user get wrong information.
If the user is a resell, he gets the resell price information in all products, even in those he don't have resell price.

VM already shows (and works fine) the user the price he have, concerning the shopper groups (User SG + product price SG) he has rights.
Basically what I need is to give that information to the User:
like (User XY)
Product A = echo 'the price you are seeing is from shopper group resell price'
Product B = echo 'the price you are seeing is from shopper group retail best price'
This way, the user knows exactly the if he buy product B he has no resell price, but also has not retail price, because the price he has is retail best price (between retail and resell)

So, if you could update your script to something like
if (in_array('1', $user->shopper_groups) AND (shopper group price) then echo
I believe this will work fine.

Thanks in advanced for your time!
J 4.4.4; VM 4.2.6; PHP 8.3.6