News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

BOOK STORE VIRTUEMART TEMPLATE

Started by David Kan, March 17, 2014, 07:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

Virtuemart Book Store Template is another Joomla template by CMSMart that's powered by the e-commerce component VirtueMart. The template allows you to quickly setup your online bookstore and start selling books online. The design of this template is clean and simple. Less is more! The clean design without too many rushes enables your customer with better user experience.

The template is fully customizable product, so it's easy to change the look and feel as you deem fit.

Virtuemart Book Store Template is a very clear yet simple layout; however you can utilize its spaces at the most. Book store template is highlighted with the central search box. Customers can type a keyword in the box and choose a category before hitting the search button. On the home page of websites based on this template, the products are in the focus! In this case, that's featured books selected from the categories of the online library.

This template uses advanced CSS3 techniques. The menu bar  allows customers to hover mouse over the main topics and see information inside. Besides, our Book Store Virtuemart template allows you to show big banners for special books or new arrivals or best sellers to draw attention of the customers.

You can arrange books on almost spaces of the front-page so that your customers can choose any book they're interested in and explore more in the product details page. Additionally, place ads or banners among books, making your book store rich of information and use spare spaces for advertisements.

Look at the footer, your additional information such as contact, store hours, site map or online customer service, etc there.

If you are about to create your very own online bookshop, our Book Store VirtueMart template is everything you need for this purpose.

kaytos

I confirm that this is an excellent template and matched to one page checkout is really super to boost sales and gives a neat appearance and refined to the site. Lotus, Ngocyen and Lakabina support is really great, they are very good and I have solved all the problems that I had found.

AH

Kaytos - post your live site url

Or else I think you we can consider this as spamming, especially as this is your first post in the forums

(Very unusual for someone who is expressing the great performance of a template!)

Regarding boost to your sales - why is there still no add to cart from the category view pages?

Quoteand matched to one page checkout
It uses the default VM template - well done VM devs !!
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0