News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart 2.5.5

Started by Milbo, March 14, 2014, 21:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

Download here
http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/694/com_virtuemart.2.5.5_extract_first.zip

http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/695/VirtueMart2.5.5_Joomla_2.5.19-Stable-Full_Package.zip

in vm2.5.5
added virtuemart administration module
"new" template vmbeez5 (of course mainly a clone of Angie Radtkes template)
fixed content plugins
fixed neighboured products for product sales.

in vm2.5.4
better mails for ask a question, recommened to a friend, etc,...
Category view with only manufacturer id works now. Please test all types of orderings.

raw changelog

Features:
- Moved language to the component folder
- new Sample Data
- Joomla Virtuemart Complete Installer
- Added GTIN and MPN
- automatically encryptes storing of fields in the database.
- stockable Plugin: Added functionality to order/reorder child products
- vmText,vmRequest and vmjsapi.php in own files/added them for BC to vm2.0
- added plgVmCouponInUse
- Added check in cart to get cart variant if not in productdetails form
- Added login for ask a question, recommend a product
- added multiple products for add to cart popup
- added cleaning of cache if config is stored
- added recaptcha for registration and ask a question/recommened to a friend
- Proper use of MyISAM and InnoDB according to its intended use.

Bugfixes:
- paypal response fixes
- Paypal Amount displayed in payment currency
- klarnacheckout live URI fix
- authorize: error message fix when invalid date

- removed stupid block which prevent managers to enter the BE (the "you are not vendor of the store problem")
- old ACL of vm is completly removed, proxy functions are still there, but using joomla authorization internally

- changed some more JText to vmText to prevent cutted description of customfields
- Fixed ordering of customfields
- changed slug filter, creates nicer slugs
- weight and length units should now be correctly displayed (and stored) for childs
- added deletion of customfields if a protocustom is deleted.
- Customfields values can be an array (multiple input)
- Userfields select list with size

- changed all xhtml to false, except for pdf creation
- Fallback for using tcpdf 6 with vm2.0

- added a fix, so that shoppergroups can be easier manipulated by session
- Pagination uses $limitStart = JRequest::getInt ('limitstart', 0); if you change the category/manufacturer
- coupon expiry date fix
- plgVmOnUserfieldDisplay userId fallback
- fix for double optin (thread account activation link problem)
- small enhances for calculator makes it possible to use the variant prices better within rules
- fixed country/state dropdown

- Cart controller now uses fallback to set the shipment/payment id of the cart in case the Request is empty
- one form for the cart, found BC solution
- fixed problem with TOS and agreed default set to 1
- fixed auto login if registering in checkout

- reviews emails: not sending an email when the review has not been saved.
- a lot of minors, little fallbacks, small completions, added a missing returns, added initialising of a variable ....
- replaced deprecated key_exists by array_key_exists
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lindapowers

Hi Max

When installing the core I saw an error message which didnt happen in 2.5.2.

I installed the core and then the AIO as usual.

JFolder: :delete: La ruta no es una carpeta. Ruta: /home/ourserver/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageBE
        JFolder: :delete: La ruta no es una carpeta. Ruta: /home/ourserver/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE

Translation: La ruta no es una carpeta. Ruta= The URL is not a folder. URL=

Seems the only effect of this is in the AIO which shows like this:

Seems a minor thing anyway, thanks for the great updates.

NOTE: Spanish language is 100% translated and I even reinstalled it after updating to check if that solved it but not.

Milbo

ah yes thanks. We moved the language files, but I noticed yesterday myself that we must have the "sys" language file in the normal joomla folder.
Btw your Mr/Mrs problem is solved!
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lindapowers

Quote from: Milbo on March 16, 2014, 11:45:21 AM
ah yes thanks. We moved the language files, but I noticed yesterday myself that we must have the "sys" language file in the normal joomla folder.
Btw your Mr/Mrs problem is solved!

Yeah I noticed, many thanks!

AH

testing captcha at checkout

VM 2.5.4

<?php
// captcha addition
if(VmConfig::get ('reg_captcha')){
JHTML::_('behavior.framework');
JPluginHelper::importPlugin('captcha');
$captcha_visible vmRequest::getVar('captcha');
$dispatcher JDispatcher::getInstance(); $dispatcher->trigger('onInit','dynamic_recaptcha_1');
$hide_captcha = (VmConfig::get ('oncheckout_only_registered') or $captcha_visible) ? '' 'style="display: none;"';
?>

<fieldset id="recaptcha_wrapper" <?php echo $hide_captcha ?>><div id="dynamic_recaptcha_1"></div></fieldset>
<?php 

Works well except that the captcha jumps out at you with no additional message to let you understand that it is because you are trying to register an account:

Maybe a message prompt in place of or as well as the java pop message might help??

<fieldset id="recaptcha_wrapper" <?php echo $hide_captcha ?>>
                        <?php echo JText::_ ('COM_VIRTUEMART_REGISTER_AND_CHECKOUT_CAPTCHA_MESSAGE'); ?>
                        <div id="dynamic_recaptcha_1"></div></fieldset>
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

K&K media production

There is a JS alert message.

bestimweb24

Hi guys, is compatible with this one Joomla! 3?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

K&K media production

No, vm 3 will be for J3. ATM vm 3 is in development.

AH

KK

QuoteThere is a JS alert message.

Yes, I see the JSpop  I did note that but if you fail to enter the captcha you get an error anyhow

QuoteMaybe a message prompt in place of or as well as the java pop message might help??

But there is a bigger issue with multiple js prompts.
Users will get the firefox option in the js pop:-
Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs
This is firefox "feature"  If the dialogs follow one another closely in time, then the user gets the option to disable. and is very confusing (it is the first time I have seen it in FF )

Revealing the captcha and a message on registratin click would be far friendlier that poping a JS "error" notice

I like the captcha feature - can you clarify if this will prevent spam-bot registrations as they ignore JS??

If I decide not to register after seeing the cpatcha, I cannot "continue as guest" as the registration fields are being tested.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

K&K media production

I changed it. Please test on svn branch.

AH

KK

I would test if I were using the SVN  :'(
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

lindapowers

"- old ACL of vm is completly removed, proxy functions are still there, but using joomla authorization internally"

Don't know exactly what this means but administrators cant view the order list. This was reported in previous versions.

Please take a look we currently have to set our workers to super users so they can view the orders which is not the ideal solution.

Regards

jenkinhill

Administrator viewing orders in the BE works fine for me, and they can also edit orders. When the only allowed option in VM is orders, then they cannot access any other VM area, they get "You are not authorised to view this resource." But orders are fine.

This is with VM2.5.4 from 18 March
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

lindapowers

Quote from: jenkinhill on March 24, 2014, 12:03:14 PM
Administrator viewing orders in the BE works fine for me, and they can also edit orders. When the only allowed option in VM is orders, then they cannot access any other VM area, they get "You are not authorised to view this resource." But orders are fine.

This is with VM2.5.4 from 18 March

Hi, the strange thing is that the order list is accessed by the administrator but only 2 orders created by that same admin appear.

I have checked the access and all the order/customers tab is set to allowed for admins.

Regards

I'm using 2.5.4 too.

servlet

I cant understand what is the goal of vm 2.5.x. Where can I read information. There is no news about it.
Regards
Он-лайн магазин за фототапети http://mishelfoster.com