News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Recommend to a friend not emailing product picture correctly

Started by Funboy63, November 24, 2012, 17:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funboy63

Joomla 2.5.8
VM 2.0.14

Hi, I carried out a site wide update of both Joomla and VM last night for a client and now we have noticed that the 'Recommend to a friend' feature is not working as expected, upon clicking the icon link the popup submit form everything appears correctly including product picture however once sent the recipient email addressee is not seeing the product picture?

Have checked and can confirm this, any recommendations?

mfgrmn

OMG!!!....I see tons and tons of members questions with legit problems but no replies from anyone???? WTF????!!!!  :o

Do any of the Virtuemart developers or administrators ever answer any of these questions on their own forum/site. Everywhere I search no one answers anything, and if they do, its a half a$$ one time comment with no helpful added detail or follow-up. Its horrible! You guys have dead threads that go back 120 days or more with no reply just like this one....WTF???  :o  ???

This is the worse site and forum I've ever seen!!!!  >:(

Shame on you people leaving members/users all hanging with no replies....ever!!! This is ridiculous and shameful!!!  Where's your professionalism and sense of pride toward your own product?! You all should be embarrassed to call yourselves professionals! >:(

I know this email will probably go unanswered and ignored just as well as your entire forum is. I expect nothing less, But what the hell. There's really literally nothing to lose here except to let off some steam! And rightly so! I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to comment....But WOW!!!   :o   ???