News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

No Drop-down option in Shopper Information Tab VM2.0.26d

Started by joey26, March 12, 2014, 12:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey26

I been searching everything and tried nearly everything to get the drop-down menu for state/province/region to work, in the "Bill To Information" section of the Shopper Information Tab.

Please could anyone advise on how I can go about to solve this issue?

jenkinhill

Probably a JavaScript conflict with some other component/module/plugin. For debugging see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119638.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

joey26

Thanks for the reply.

I have seen the previous post, and I have tried to use the solutions you mentioned.

But the same issue still persists.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

joey26

Helllo,

I havent resolved this issue yet. When I go to Configuration<Countries<South Africa.
There are NO states, as I would like to add states for this country, so that when I select Shop<Shop<Shopper Information< State/Province/Region, I can select which state.
This is a requirement in order to proceed and get rid of the constant error that I recieve.

Thanks in advance

Milbo

then click on "new" and add the states. And of course there is no state in the state dropdown if you have no states published for the country
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member