News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Adding prices in backend - and selecting date-range for price

Started by ingmardevos, March 06, 2014, 23:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ingmardevos

I'm having trouble with adding extra prices (with a certain date-range). The calendar to select the dates in the back-end when adding prices doesn't work. It sometimes will work but then puts it in the first published price field instead of the new price. Also deleting prices, and sometimes saving a new price doesn't work. I just goes away. It seems to be an Ajax / JS issue, however when checking in the console I don't see any errors or warnings. This issue has occurred on multiple VM webshops I've been developing. Usually no problem, but I'm working with a client who needs to work with many daily deals, offers and temporary prices.
Has anybody ever had the same problem in VM 2.0.26d?

For privacy reasons I cannot give a public link, but I'd love to hear it if anybody has a solution or the same problem.

Thanks!

jenkinhill

Maybe you have some third party plugins or similar that are causing JavaScrip conflicts?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

KDO

I have the same problem too. Even on installs with default settings and no plugins. Is there any particular plugins that might be causing this? Has anyone else had this problem?

jenkinhill

KDO this thread is more than a year old. I doubt you are using the same VM/J versions. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum