News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

manager can access virtuemart

Started by gsolanki09, February 24, 2014, 12:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsolanki09

Hello,

I am using virtue mart 2 in joomla 2.5.7.it's working good but when i given access to manager
        he can't access virtue mart2 functionality. manger want's to access virtue mart frequently .what i have to do please specify. manager can edit, add, delete the product easily.

Thank's & Regards
Gautam Kumar

rudders360

When logged in as super admin click permissions button top right. in here you will be able to give your managers all the permissions you wish for them to have.

Regards.

gsolanki09

Hello,

When i given permission from user manager for manager to access all functionality it didn't work.
       but when i given permission to manager for super user level it's working. i didn't want this.I want only is manager can access all the functionality whatever they want either virtue mart or etc. their is no need to give permission to manager to access super user level permission. please specify. m little bit confuse. also their is no button of permission in administrator when super user login. please specify the structure how to give permission to manager for all the functionality.
please specify the step of permission. m also attaching the file of manager permission.

Thank's & Regards
Gautam Kumar

[attachment cleanup by admin]