News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

registration 500 error

Started by pixelartmedia, February 23, 2014, 03:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelartmedia

Hi,

I came across issue that is giving me headache for last couple of days, trying to search forum but cannot find answer :( I'm getting internal server 500 every time when trying to register new user and for e.g. username already exist, passwords don't match or email address already exist - rather that getting error alert in template <jdoc:include type="message" /> I see 500 internal server error. When I'm using Joomla system registration then everything is fine, registration and validation process is ok but I need to use VirtueMart registration page for shop customers. I've tried default joomla template and getting same problem ;( Please help

VirtueMart 2.0.26d  Joomla 2.5.18  PHP 5.3.14

pixelartmedia

downgraded VirtueMart to 2.0.24 and registration validation is ok, but still I would like to use latest versions due the security fixes....

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

pixelartmedia

Hi Milbo,

I haven't tried on VM2.5, after downgrade I've updated VM to the latest available version and problem seems to be gone.... don't really know if something went wrong during first installation - didn't get any errors.

I had fresh, clean server, installed latest joomla and VM - problem with registration validation :( installed previous version on top of that and updated to latest via virtuemart-aio and problem is gone!....but know I have some issues with language strings on emails - when placing an order I'm getting email with title "COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_H" ??