News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problem with Yagendoo template and custom fields

Started by kentb, February 20, 2014, 01:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kentb

Dear friends

I have bought "Yag Flexible" Template for Virtuemart 2.0 from Yagendo and have run into problems with the product page and custom fields. The thing is the drop down list that I use to choose XS, S M, L, XL and XXL is to long and goes out even outside the template. I bring you a picture of this phenomenon here is the picture of the phenomenon. So my question is where do I change the length of the drop down and the color of the text "Storlek" to the left of the drop down menu.

This is a copy of the support answer I got from Yagendo support.

QuoteHi,

I have changed some files on the FTP server you provided me yesterday but they do not affect your URL. If you have changed the server please download the following folder completely and upload it on the correct one:

/components/com_yagendooproductmanager/themes/yag_flexible_etheme/

Concerning the input fields you should ask for a solution in the official Virtuemart forum. Virtuemart inserts the fields with the following HTML code including a fix width and color:

<div style="width:200px;"><span style="vertical-align: top;width:98px; display: inline-block;color:#000;">Storlekar</span><select id="selectoptions1" name="customPlugin[597][stockable][selectoptions1]" class="attribute_list no-vm-bind customfield_id_597" style="width:100px !important;">
   <option value="Small" selected="selected">Small</option>
   <option value="medium">medium</option>
   <option value="large">large</option>
</select>
</div>

Maybe they can tell you where to change this width and color.

Kind regards,

So is there anyone out there that maybe have the knowledge to help me find where i shall make this change.

Waiting eagerly for answer, I am at my work until the morning.

Kent

balai

Look at the file: plugins\vmcustom\stockable\stockable.php

I think its the line 290

kentb

Thanks Balai I so much appreciate your help. I have one more problems though. When a product is out of stock the button "remind me" it is a green one I think it is not seen just a black text that is almost invisible. I put in here a pic to show you how it looks.

Here is the picture to show how it looks!

I so much appreciate help. The shop needs to soon be opened.
Kent
Sweden