News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Finish the purchase

Started by cespal, February 19, 2014, 10:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cespal

When a user without login or register wants to finish the purchase and it comes to the cart, if it refills the fields of the Add/Edit facturation information form, these, they do not save in any site. Why?
I was thinking that it was possible to buy without being login or register. If you fill the facturatior or the shippiment form, this one would have to come to you together with the purchase, don't you?

Please I need help.
Thank you very much

Jazajay

Hi Cespal
I am slightly confused by your question; but, you can checkout without registering.

On the bill to page the user will need to add in their address - so you can send them their goods - and then from their they can then choose country specfic shipping depending on those details.

When they click add address, they get the option to add in registration details; but, these are optional and will only be required if they click the register and checkout button.

Otherwise, they do not need to be filled in - indicated by no the: "*" character. :)

Jaz