News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Stuck in Checkout Loop

Started by Peter M, February 19, 2014, 06:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter M

Hi Everyone, I am using Virtuemart 2.0.26 latest version and my site is at www.naturesgoldhoney.com.au , I am having difficulty with my checkout process, basically if I go through the four usual steps to checkout I keep getting sent back step 2 > "Please select shipment method".
When I select the method I want and save, I go back to the checkout page and complete checkout step 3 > "Please select payment  method", which I do and save.
I then get sent back to the checkout page and have the option to "Check out Now".
If I do this I get sent right back to step 2 to select my postage method again, and again, and again... in a loop...
I have enabled one page checkout, I think it has something to do with my cart page in my template as I did not have this issue before installing my new template and switching to it...
I do like the new template, it is a big improvement so I want to keep it, and Ideas how to fix this issue, your help is appreciated?
Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help out... (I'm a newby here...).
Peter.

marceff

Yes, you're right. Disable the onepage checkout and you sole your problem. It happened to me just yesterday...

Jazajay

Hi Peter
This is a well known issue with: Virtuemart 2. Disable the onpage check out in: Virtuemart > configuration > checkout

What you get looks 90% the same; except you don't get radio buttons to select shipping in the shipping stage. This version is actually far easier to use and works correctly.

Jaz