News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Beauty Shop Virtuemart Template CMSMart

Started by David Kan, February 18, 2014, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

CMSMart has developed a new Virtuemart ecommerce shop for cosmetics retailers, beauty products and targets to female customers with attractive and passionate styles. Beauty Shop template is a perfect combination of purple and white with clear arrangements. User friendly and simple for customers.

The graphic design and layout of the fascinating and eye-catching template may perfectly suits the recipient group needs. An interface of login/register and search box where visitors can type keywords for products they are searching for, the suggested results will appear immediately with the products titles, the prices and the images thumbnails.

Slider module allows you to add large images on the homepage to inform your special events. However, they are just sliders; you won't be able to add links for them.

The main arrangements are horizontal, displaying products as much space as possible. An emphasis in the middle of home page highlights your various services. The rest spaces can be used for all products.

Shopping bag is designed with the purple to adapt the main background color. Shoppers can update any product in the cart, quantity, empty the cart or update total.

Customers can zoom products and see related products before continuing shopping.

The delivery date plugin has already been integrated with the Virtuemart Beauty Shop template so you don't have to buy it separately. Customers will be able to choose date, city and time for delivery service on the checkout page.

Virtuemart Beauty Shop CMSMart is the best choice for your online cosmetics shop. Just take a look at the demo and fall in love with it. All functionalities you see on the demo, you won't buy them because they belong to the template.

hassoun

best product and super customer service behind it...love the work and all aspects of this work.

David Kan

Quotei was wondering if there was a way to have one last zip file as i've had the misfortune of having the computers where i store my information destroyed. my akeeba backup is corrupt and i need a way to start from scratch on my site. i don't need anyone to set it up as i've familiarized myself how to set it up myself.

You can zip folder your source. Next, you export your database. Finally, you dowdload pack your source, unzip it and creat database(import database).

Note, when you install, you must creat name database same database on server.

David Kan

Quotenow i have a problem which is that the price is displayed as us dollars and i changed it to uae durhams..but not changed on the website...and also in the page when you click on any item to view it, it shows a different item please check it out my credentials are listed on the top

If you want to use uae durhams currency, you must set it like default currency.

Go to the Shop tab to do it and change your information.
http://gyazo.com/adf1adf44be7b13c621a3d3fb6347e23

If you have other Super User account, I can guide you like this

- Go to the Shop tab (as image above), fill full information.
- Next, you must go to the Orders & Shoppers tab and select Shopper Menu.
http://gyazo.com/c810888ce29e9ed40eb54bcac5a946b8
- Comeback Shop tab. Now, you can change default currency.

David Kan

Quotei also want you to show me how to add paypal to the payment option

You can go to admin -> Com_Virtuemart -> Shop tab -> Payment Method and change payment for you site.

http://gyazo.com/4f80e18d82c1b414e19971fb16850a90

I just changed payment method to Paypal. You can check your site.

David Kan

Quotein the configruation.php file is the database user and password...on my site www.khanalsabounuae.com i can access everything and i can log in to my cpanel and to my database no problem and i can edit anything i want..but when i log in to khanalsabounuae.com/administrator the user and password are not working there..please help as im trying to configure the site and i cant because i dont have admin access or any access...please please.

If you can login your Cpanel, you can change password of administrator in phpmyadmin.

You go to User table then find Super User account and change pass of admin.

David Kan

David Kan

Hello guys,
Our Cmsmart club is open and 30% OFF for all Cmsmart members! Hurry up, golden chance never comes twice

David Kan

We received a review from my beloved customer for Beauty Shop Virtuemart Template that "the product is very nice and professional and the support behind is what counts...customer service is amazing and the product is top. "