News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Backend issue : virtuemart modules not showing

Started by weblobster, February 14, 2014, 13:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weblobster

Hello,
Config : Joomla 2.5.18 & VM 2.0.26d
1 - I have installed VM 2.0.26a and VM AIO2.0.26a. I have created my products.
2 - I have made an upgrade to 2.0.26d and VM AIO 2.0.26d. VM plugins tables have been updated too.
Now I want to setup my modules cart on front-end.

BUT : no VM modules are showing in my backend. Neither in the list, neither when I try to create a VM module.
The files are on my FTP in the right folders and I can configure VM plugins.

I don't understand my error.

Thanks,
weblobster

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

weblobster

Thank you, but I sould have said that I have ever tried this and it says : No extensions have been discovered

jenkinhill

Sometimes there is a need to re-install 2.0.26d aio - but first try Joomla's extensions manager/Discover to install the modules into the db if they have actually been uploaded but not registered in the db. Or the full installation is not permitted by memory restrictions in the server PHP. See http://docs.joomla.org/Help25:Extensions_Extension_Manager_Discover
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

weblobster

Thanks.
To upgrade to 2.0.26d :
For VM upgrade : I have downoloaded the upgrade and used the Extensions Manager for the upgrade.
Then I have upgraded VM AIO (Components/virtuemart-aio) to 2.0.26d AIO and I made an update of the tables.
For this process, there was no error message.
Afther this, I saw this backend issue and I can't create any VM module.

Then, I have tried to re-install modules and plugins again as you said.
But modules till are not showing.

I really have no idea. Everything works fine in front-end, except that I can not display the card module and any VM modules.

weblobster

Ok my problem is solved ...
I did not understand when you said to visit the page Extensions/manager/discover, that I had to click on the Discover button.
No more to say  8) Except thanks a lot jenkinhill !