News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Double invoices after order for customer and Administrator

Started by Rixters, February 11, 2014, 15:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rixters

I have shop and everything ssems to work fine. The only problem is that after an order the customer and the administrator receive two exactly the same e-mails. This can be very confusing for the customer and admin. I really have no clue where those double invoice come from. I have the Default Order Status to create an invoice, send email to shopper and send email to vendor set as confirmed in the configuration. I disabled my invoice override to be sure it was not  the override.

I use:
VM 2.0.25d
Joomla 2.5.18
Onepage Checkout from Rupostel

My hands are in my hair... Does anybody have an idea?

Greetz

amymattian

Hi,

I'm having the same issue:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=122364.msg417546#msg417546

I have come to the conclusion that this comes from the customer clicking the Confirmation button twice. This because I get this info:

Date Added                    Shopper Notified?    Status    Comment
Monday, 03 March 2014 13:56    No   Odottaa   
Monday, 03 March 2014 13:57    Yes   Vahvistettu   OK. Tilausnumero:2513 Tilaus-Id:531 Pankkiviite:5319 Arkistotunnus:13502711 Status:(2) Hyväksytty maksu
Monday, 03 March 2014 13:57    Yes   Vahvistettu   Repeated confirmation: OK. Tilausnumero:2513 Tilaus-Id:531 Pankkiviite:5319 Arkistotunnus:13502711 Status:(2) Hyväksytty maksu

All orders do not get the double so I think it is due to the double-clicking by customers. This should however be prevented somehow in the code. Don't know how!

- Anne

Rixters

The problem was the Rupostel Onepage Checkout in combination with Zero price products.
The developer was more than willing to help and fixed the problem right away! Great support!

amymattian

Hi,

we have Onepage checkout from Virtueplanet and no zero-prices, so for us this is not the issue. I believe the comes when the shopper double-clicks the confirm buttons.

- Anne

ocean1

Quote from: Rixters on March 04, 2014, 14:22:49 PM
The problem was the Rupostel Onepage Checkout in combination with Zero price products.
The developer was more than willing to help and fixed the problem right away! Great support!

Can you post the link to the solution?
We also have double invoices after the latest update VM 2.6.10 + VPOnePage 2.4