VM 2.0.26d - error on PDF creation, with joomla content plugin enabled

Started by lanthan, February 01, 2014, 11:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lanthan

VM 2.0.26d, J 2.5.17, PHP 5.4, MSQL 5

I updated VM 2.0.22a to 2.0.26d and can not create pdfs anymore or even call existing invoice .pdfs.
I changed changed config.php and created a log file but still no success.

I get the following error, when I click on .pdf preview
"TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file"

If I try to create an invoice or click on want to see an existing invoice I get a
"500 - Unable to load renderer class"

Any ideas?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lanthan

No, checked this.

Update:
Sample data now produces the .pdf but still the invoice creation and calling is not possible (500).

I had to update my PHP from 5.2. to 5.4 lately. Issues about that?

lanthan

Found the problem. Quite interesting. When I disable the "joomla plugin for product details" (Joomla Plugin aktivieren) in virtuemart everything works fine. But I need to enable this to use videos aso on VM Pages. Any ideas?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lanthan

Lol. Is it possible to disable temporary while the pdf is rendering and then activate it after rendering again?

Milbo

It is in fact just 2-3 lines in the view.html.php of the invoice.

if (VmConfig::get ('enable_content_plugin', 0)) {
if(!class_exists('shopFunctionsF'))require(JPATH_VM_SITE.DS.'helpers'.DS.'shopfunctionsf.php');
shopFunctionsF::triggerContentPlugin($vendor, 'vendor','vendor_store_desc');
shopFunctionsF::triggerContentPlugin($vendor, 'vendor','vendor_terms_of_service');
shopFunctionsF::triggerContentPlugin($vendor, 'vendor','vendor_legal_info');
}

But why do you use the content video plugin in the vendor description,tos and so on?

lanthan

Thanks Milbo, I will try this later today and reply. I just use a video on the shop description (VM startside) and on some product pages. VM start because the whole product range needs an explanation.

lanthan

Does not work.  :( CanĀ“t open existing invoices aswell as creating new invoices/delivery notes. Is there another way to include a module in the VM frontpage/product page without enabling plugin? I have the feeling it is an individuell plug in error. But it makes no sense to me at the moment.

Well, when I delete the created invoice with enabled plug in I get "vmError: TableInvoices Der angegebene COM_VIRTUEMART_INVOICE_NUMBER existiert bereits." Looks like there is a plug in which "disturbs" finding the secure path. So I will dig here deeper.

lanthan

It works if I delete all video tags {loadposition XX}.