VM2.0.26d J2.5.17 Blank page after order update (invoice creating)

Started by mayhem86, January 31, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayhem86

Hi,
I have some problem when I want to update my order status to CONFIRMED. I think it's related with creation a PDF - invoice.
In my VM configuration I set CONFIRMED status which the PDF Invoice is automaticly create. After that, when I update my order status to CONFIRMED a blank page is shown.
What's currious, when I first force VM to create a PDF (by clicking an Invoice icon in orders view it's created with no problem ) and then update status to CONFIRMED everything works just fine.

I've tried to show some errors but joomla error reporting isn't work for this. Setting reporting in htaccess file isn't working too.

VM2.0.26d
J2.5.17
Please help.

Konrad

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jnzken

Went to "sever error log" (from hosting provider) and found an entry:

( PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 113)

Reinstalled "TCPDF v1.0" via the Extension Manager in Joomla and that solved the issue.
Hope this helps someone else because this took a while to figure out.