News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No order confirmation mail to customers

Started by viperz, January 30, 2014, 11:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viperz

Hi people,

following problem is last night appeared.
In an order, the customer will get no more mail yesterday afternoon, although it has yet to work.

As admin I get an email confirmation that the customer has ordered what.
Registrations at the user / customer receives a confirmation email. Only in orders, the customer gets nothing.

Changes in files or in the Admin Center that can trigger the are not aware of. I've even replaced the folder "components / com_virtuemart" complete with the standard (freshly downloaded).

Where can be the problem? I have often read in forums now that there is also the same problem from one day to the other. Unfortunately, there was nowhere a solution for it ...

Joomla! 2.5.17, VM  2.0.26

greetings  and sorry for my very bad english... i uses sometimes the google translater :D... i hope u understand me ^^

Andi

jenkinhill

It is often a configuration issue, check Default Order Status to send email to shopper in Configuration/checkout.

Also on some servers you need to select Use the vendor email address  in Configuration/Shop
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum