News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Fancybox for 2.0.24c How it do?

Started by vm14, January 28, 2014, 14:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vm14

Hello everyone,

Please,how it do VM with fancybox for pictures products on page? Classic switch:for example button next or icon arrow. Vm in primary equipments doesnt offer fancybox.
I know that in older version VM it is possible.Have you  solution?I please easy solution not hard,with simple steps!, Thank you very much I tried this is solution,but for me doesnt work.Backlink is her http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=117148.msg395440#msg395440

jenkinhill

To restore the "classic" fancybox the answer is in the second paragraph here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=117148.msg395458#msg395458

Or you can edit the file components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default_images.php  as shown here:

Find

<div class="additional-images">
<?php
for ($i 0$i $count_images$i++) {
$image $this->product->images[$i];
?>

<div class="floatleft">
            <?php
                echo 
$image->displayMediaFull('class="product-image" style="cursor: pointer"',false,"");
            ?>

</div>

replace with

<div class="additional-images">
<?php
for ($i 1$i $count_images$i++) {
$image $this->product->images[$i];
?>

<div class="floatleft">
            <?php
                echo 
$image->displayMediaFull("",true,"rel='vm-additional-images'");
            ?>

</div>

Use the modified file as a template override. BUT if you are already using overrides, eg in a commercial template then you will have to edit the override files supplied with that template, usually located in /[yourjoomlatemplate]/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum