News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[SOLVED]Virtuemart is not going to PayPal...

Started by ypwebshops, January 24, 2014, 20:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ypwebshops

Dear forum member...who can help me out with the follow problem:

- In my first webshop www.ledstrandballen.nl i use the latest version of virtuemart include PayPal module.
After the installation PayPal customers can choise this way of payment but when virtuemart have to go, to paypal...
the pagine will not load :S See below picture. Who can help me out?

Thanks a lot!!

jjk

I just tested a PayPal checkout on your website. I can see the following errors:

TypeError: $(...).chosen is not a function
.../feestmetonsmee.nl/ledstrandballen_nl/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart?Itemid=117
Line 39

Load denied by X-Frame-Options: ...paypal.com/nl/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=eohnrVf3uQCfLQsx_9uHjF9pwHdyFrMyKitnhdFEjj2Q6Q3MaP

dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b081986471f9b93cfa01e00b6362 does not permit cross-origin framing.

Line 0

(I cropped the encrypted characters a little bit in the above error messages)

I'm don't know what the exact issue is. I would suggest to try two things first:

1. enable/disable the 'Use jQuery chosen for dropdowns in FE' in VirtueMart Configuration > Templates tab
2. turn off the 'One Page Checkout' in VirtueMart Configuration > Checkout tab
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

ypwebshops

Dear JJK,

First of all, thanks for your help!  :D
Today i try the steps you told me, but i have still the problems.... :-X
Please could you help me out?

Peter Pillen

@JJK ... I found the error and posted the problem on the dutch vm forum. Paypal does not allow a checkout from a frame. Paypal widget.js sees a checkout coming from site A and is asked ot pay site B... a no go for paypal (clickjacking safety). YP disabled the frames on his site and the checkout worked normal again.

jjk

Good - I thought the 'One page checkout' might have opened within an iframe, but I didn't actually check for frames.  ;)
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

ypwebshops