News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

checkout problem

Started by binkent, January 24, 2014, 01:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binkent

I just upgraded to 2.0.26d and when I go to the checkout this is what I get (attached) can someone tell me how to fix this and also the modal popup is not working.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Looks like you are using a One Page Checkout plugin - this will probably need upgrading. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=120943.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

binkent

on the page you suggested me to lok at it tells me to search in the default.php around line 115and default_pricelist.php  for.... where do I find those files on my server. Also do you have any idea whyn the modal popup is not working I haave the box enabled. Thanks for your help

binkent

Virtuemart 2.0.26  joomla 2.5.17 I have everything working except the modal popup and the stuff in the image showing up in checkout that I want to get rid of please help

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Are you using a commercial one page checkout plugin? If so the file to edit will usually be in [yourJoomla template]/html/com_virtuemart/cart/  - but the line numbers will almost certainly be different.  Milbo's edit assumes that you have taken the VM supplied default cart file and modified that to make your own override.

Popup not working is most likely a JavaScript conflict. For debugging see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119638.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

binkent

I fixed everything however another problem popped up, when I add a product to the cart it doesn't add it to cart

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK