News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Klarna & Delivery Notes

Started by jndm, January 23, 2014, 01:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jndm

Hi,

my client uses Klarna with the latest VM version 2.0.26d.

It seems to work quite well, but my client missed the opportunity to print a delivery note. There is only the print icon. For the other orders my client used the print icon for delivery notes (I did template edits and changed orders.php to make a pdf). But at the Klarna orders he receives a blank PDF page when clicking on print icon (there is just the Headline). With the original orders.php (without format=pdf) I get it in html, so the data request works. Is there a way to get it in the pdf format?

Milbo

Usually, if you get a blank page on the pdf, there is something wrong. PDF needs xhtml, not simple html.

There are 2 know issues. One issue is to use images, which cannot be processed by the old tcpdf library, which is atm in the core. Avoid gifs and pngs.

The other issue is the new library of tcpdf, which is not implemented yet in vm2. Therefore if you installed another component, which installs also the tcpdf, it can happen that the vm api does not fit (one command imho) to the new tcpdf library.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jndm

Thank you, but also without any image in the template, I get a blank pdf.

For the other orders it works, only in the Klarna orders not. Could it have something to do with the fact that not even a PDF invoice is generated, as in the other orders?

reinhold

So, do I understand you correctly that the generated PDF only creates the header (and maybe the start of the shopper info, i.e. billing address) and the rest is blank? And this only happens for the Klarna payment method, not for other methods.

That sounds like the payment method name and/or description of the Klarna method does not consist of correct HTML code... What is the exact HTML of the payment method name and description (check the VM BE config of the payment method)?

jndm

I have just the header, no shopper information or any data from the transaction. And this just for the Klarna payment.
See Pics...

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Uke

Hello,

i have the same issue. After update of virtuemart from 2.6.6 to 2.6.14 (and joomla to 2.5.28) its not possible to get the deliverynote pdf and invoice pdf on orders with payment klarna. Something might changed?

Is it maybe now so that the invoice will not be generated because the customer gets the invoice from klarna by email?

(There is also no more invoice generated when a customer finish the order.)

I could accept this maybe on invoices, but we need to print the orders deliverynote.  :(

The attached Screenshot shows what i get if i click on deliverynote or invoice of a klarna order in backend. Is this behavior normal?

Greetings Uke

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hello
I will check

At the moment klarna test server is off.

Uke

Hello...

Is the server back online?

Greetings Uke

Uke

Hello,

please would it be possible to print delivery notes for Klarna orders again?

Greetings Uke