News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

checkout loops to shipment methode

Started by fulleffect, January 15, 2014, 13:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulleffect

Hello,

Since yesterday evening i am not able to finish the checkout. Before everything worked fine
Joomla 2.5.17
virtuemart 2.0.26D

Extensions i installed yesterday, but al disabled for now!!
Phoca Gallery
Chrono form
nonumbers advanced module manager
qlue 404

As said, they are disabled, so they shouldnt give a problem for now.

Other extensions i installed, but it worked with this before.
select delivery date
vminvoice
jquery easy
quick logout
roksprocket

I disabled al SEF funtions, without any luck

Somebody got an idea what can be the problem? ( www.partykledinghuren.nl/rental }

Username is test and also password is test ;-) It's a testing site for now, so place orders if you want.

Sometimes it works! so, if you try, please try 2 or 3 time

jenkinhill

If you are using a one page checkout template override then it may need updating, see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=120943.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

fulleffect

Thnx for the answer, I checked youre comment, but that was already fixed in my template. so that isn't the problem.

t68

Sounds like my issue. Will check that other thread to see if my tmpl override needs updating. But i doubt it since The bouncing back on payment is there also with virtuemart css and beez tmpl.

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk

fulleffect

fot now i "fixed" it by disable the one page check out option in the virtuemart configuration. really strange because i didn't change that option...

t68

Yeah, I fixed it also by not running checjout in OPC-mode. But that means more hassle and clicks  for customers. Hope I can sort this out soon.