News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Availability image not shown

Started by izemate, January 09, 2014, 12:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izemate

Hi

I have a problem that when i add a new product and select a Availability image, the image is not displayed on the product detail site?
Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance

jenkinhill

I assume "Products Out of Stock are orderable, and the field 'Availability' below is displayed" is selected in Config/Shopfront and availability images selected there and/or in the product editor.

Check your productdetails default.php template for the availability display code. Should start with the marker  // Availability
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

izemate

Out of Stock is ordeable..
Out of Stock Availability images is set.. And that also Works fine

The problem is when i set availability images for a product that is in Stock..Then it is not shown :-(

I use default template

Any ideas?

jenkinhill

It is only for products out of stock. ie how much the customer will have to wait before dispatch.

If you want it to work differently then you will need to recode the default.php file so it does not check stock, and make a new override.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

izemate

Okay so it is not possible to show availabilty image on product that is in Stock?
How do you Then show how long dispatch Will take on products that is in Stock?

jenkinhill

Include it in the long description or maybe use a custom field.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK