vmError: TableInvoices COM_VIRTUEMART_INVOICE_NUMBER empty

Started by Vlad44b, December 31, 2013, 19:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlad44b

When I try deleting order I got:
vmError: TableInvoices COM_VIRTUEMART_INVOICE_NUMBER пустое. Это поле является обязательным, пожалуйста, введите ваши данные.

In English:
vmError: TableInvoices COM_VIRTUEMART_INVOICE_NUMBER empty. This field is required, please enter your details.

Joomla! 2.5.17
VM 2.0.26a (translate Russian)
PHP 5.4

Vlad44b

The same problem with version PHP 5.5  :(

shopper999

OK, I think the error messages are confusing:

On deleting the order from the list, I get:

vmError: TableInvoices The given COM_VIRTUEMART_INVOICE_NUMBER is empty. This field is obligatory, please enter your data and store again.

In german it says

vmError: TableInvoices Der angegebene COM_VIRTUEMART_INVOICE_NUMBER existiert bereits.

which means: The Invoice number already exists.

This is a hint, that you try to delete an order, for which there is already an invoice genereated!

And indeed, in the DB table, there is an invoice for this order number!

OK, I could solve my problem!

My problem was: I copied the CMS for testing purposes, and I didn't copy the already created PDF invoices, too.

Please make sure, that the PDF invoices are in the correct filesystem-path, so they can be deleted on deleting the order.

Try again. I do not get any more errors, now.

Milbo

That makes indeed sense, because invoices are only stored as pdfs and created from orders.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

picard

Hi,

I ran into the same problem. The folder was not set correct. Now I have a lot of "test orders" which I want to delete. But the system prevents me due to the error message above. There are now pdfs at all. How to solve this one?

best regards
picard

Vlad44b

QuotePlease make sure, that the PDF invoices are in the correct filesystem-path, so they can be deleted on deleting the order.

Excuse me but where setting PDF invoices filesystem-path?

shopper999

Configuration -> Configuration -> Templates -> Safe Path

This should be a path outside your Document-Root.

Vlad44b

Quote from: shopper999 on January 07, 2014, 13:51:16 PM
Configuration -> Configuration -> Templates -> Safe Path

This should be a path outside your Document-Root.

This path is set for me by my hosting provider. On my hosting such a rule:
/home/my FTP Login/site address/vmfiles/
After press Save - VM shows that this settings are correct.

shopper999

Vlad44b

My steps today:
1. Clean folder /vmfiles/invoices
2. Create order.
3. Delete order.
ALL FINE

1. Create new order.
2. Create PDF invoice of this order (press and save on my comp).
3. Delete order.
Result:
vmError: TableInvoices COM_VIRTUEMART_INVOICE_NUMBER empty...

shopper999

Quote from: Vlad44b on January 08, 2014, 10:35:55 AM
My steps today:
1. Clean folder /vmfiles/invoices
2. Create order.
3. Delete order.
ALL FINE

1. Create new order.
2. Create PDF invoice of this order (press and save on my comp).

At this step, please have a look at the folder. Is the pdf there (before deleting the order)?
If there is no pdf, perhaps, the folder has the wrong permissions, so the webserver cannot write in that folder to store the pdf.

If you try to delete an order, VM tries to delete a pdf, which is not there.

Vlad44b

QuoteAt this step, please have a look at the folder. Is the pdf there (before deleting the order)?
Yes I see pdf there.
folder permissions /vmfiles = "777"
folder permissions /vmfiles/invoices = "777"

After delete order I got vmError: TableInvoices and pdf still there in folder /vmfiles/invoices

Vlad44b

shopper999

Is there anything in the Server Logfile?? PHP errors??

Vlad44b

Quote from: shopper999 on January 10, 2014, 21:36:51 PM
Is there anything in the Server Logfile?? PHP errors??

Just warns after delete order:
[Fri Jan 10 23:20:02 2014] [warn] [client 178.94.83.247] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Strict Standards:  Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/t1WD4d9i20935/bestshop.um.la/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512, referer: http://bestshop.um.la/index.php/vasha-korzina/checkout
[Fri Jan 10 23:20:02 2014] [warn] [client 178.94.83.247] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Strict Standards:  Declaration of VirtueMartModelMedia::store() should be compatible with VmModel::store(&$data) in /home/t1WD4d9i20935/bestshop.um.la/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/media.php on line 439, referer: http://bestshop.um.la/index.php/vasha-korzina/checkout
[Fri Jan 10 23:20:02 2014] [warn] [client 178.94.83.247] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method mod_vp_era_vm_product::addtocart() should not be called statically in /home/t1WD4d9i20935/bestshop.um.la/modules/mod_vp_era_vm_product/tmpl/default.php on line 151, referer: http://bestshop.um.la/index.php/vasha-korzina/checkout

Please check PM.