News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

AIO won't update

Started by r_ekkie, December 23, 2013, 19:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r_ekkie

Today I found out that on some of my site the AIO extentions have a different version number then on one of my new site.

modules like virtuemart search en virtumart product still heb version 2.0 date February 2011 the AIO component has versieon 2.0.26a.

on a nother site (started more recent) the modules have 2.0.25e as version.

Even when I un install 1 module the AIO doesn't reinstall it. I have to reinstall the module trough the discover function of Joomla.

I don't have any erros during installation and all running J2.5.16 or 2.5.17

Thanks

Jumbo!

Some the extensions in AIO package did not require update with VirtueMart component updates. So even if you install VM AIO 2.0.26a those extensions will remain in older version. And do not worry. That is not at all a problem.

r_ekkie

Thanks for the fast reply.

Why I noticed it is because of the changes in the search module. on te new websites I can search in all categories. on the old websites I can only search within the catagorie I'm in at that moment.

I use on both sites the same template overrides but turned them off aswell for testing that makes no difference.

Rune Rasmussen

Quote from: Jumbo! on December 23, 2013, 20:28:03 PM
And do not worry. That is not at all a problem.

That's indeed a problem as older sites do have outdated payment plugins etc., witch gives error in cart unless they are updated otherwise. So ensure to test all functions before/after updates... ;)
Rune Rasmussen - https://www.syntaxerror.no/

Norwegian Translation Team