News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Year-End Celebration 25% Savings For All Products

Started by David Kan, December 13, 2013, 11:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

Dear our current and future customers,

CMSMART is celebrating 2013 year-end and welcome the year 2014 coming soon. We are very eager to bring you 25% savings for all products on this special holiday. The sale off campaign will start on December 13, 2013, lasting to January 15, 2013. You can now place an order or a few orders to decorate your website with new appearance and have more utilities in new year. Please use the coupon code: NEWYEAR

Please access our site http://cmsmart.net/

Thank you!

We Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

David Kan

The top ten comments will get a free product on cmsmart.net, without support and except for bestsellers. Besides, let us know your site address here, for which you are going to install the template or extension

Vlad44b

David Kan

Hi

I'll give you a free product, so please pm me your message and email address

Farshad88

Quote from: David Kan on December 24, 2013, 07:30:20 AM
The top ten comments will get a free product on cmsmart.net, without support and except for bestsellers

This is a wonderful Christmas proposal! Can I try for free magnificent Joomla Ebay Virtuemart Template?

I sent my email.

Shimon Hirschhorn

Can I get a free template.  Virtuemart Mobile Template.

If it works for me I will gladly even pay for it!

It looks great.  I hope that it works great.

David Kan

Okay, you got it. Place your site address here, so that others will know how the template works on your site when it's live.

Shimon Hirschhorn

Thank you for the template.

We are still trying to get the template to work cleanly.
Getting a mobile site that is usable is not trivial.

How do I allow visitors to view the desktop site even if they are on mobile ?  I was told that the template has an icon to allow the visitor to transfer back to the desktop site, but I do not see it.

Thanks

David Kan

hi

You can submit ticket at http://cmsmart.net/support, our developers will help you in a limit scope

John2400

Hi david,

see your special runs out today. But I'd like to have a look at the "print shop" template - try to purchase on Friday if My client likes it?

maybe you could hold over a special for me.

I'm looking at this one.

http://joomla-virtuemart-template-printing.cmsmart.net/virtuemart-templates/printmart-virtuemart-template

David Kan

Okay, I will give you Virtuemart Print template as my free gift. Hope you enjoy using it. Your client, too  ;)

John2400

A very public and personal thank David.

I received your link and will post a review of the template in the coming weeks. I'll let you know the site and try and get some feedback for you from the client.

I hope they will then purchase some of your extensions from the site. If you have a suggestion to go with this template please don't hesitate to post away.

Again a very generous offer. They are a very small print company and are upgrading from VM1 to 2 just now. Still a little work to do but I'm sure and I can definitely say this will be a big improvement on the original template they have.

Your  ;D ;D john2400

stuntmanben

I was researching if i should buy a theme by cmsmart, after reading this string and the way the company reps are taking care of users.

Im going to purchase my theme.

Wish me luck!
Print Shop theme